|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL)
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Aircraft Technician 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Downloading of Admit card for Written Test for the post of Trainee Aircraft Technician to be held on 29th January, 2016 at various centers across India.
Related : Air India Download Call Letter for Written Test 2016 Trainee Cabin Crew : www.indianin.in/2442.html
Due technical reasons, names of some of the candidates did not reflect in the earlier list published on 9th January, 2017 on our Website, airindia.in.
The revised list of the candidates is attached. The candidates are required to download their Admit Cards from the following link and appear in the Written Test to be conducted at various centers across India on 29th January, 2017. Candidates who have already downloaded their admit cards need not download it again.
Any candidate failing to appear in the test on 29.1.2017 will lose his/ her opportunity for writing the test. SMS may be sent to the candidates at their declared mobile no. for appearing in the test on 29th January, 2017. The candidates may therefore checkup with their mobile.
The revised List of the Candidates is attached (the list is sorted on Reg. No.) Candidates to appear for the written test as per the centre/venue mentioned in their admit card.
The admit card to be downloaded from the following link only. Candidates to give their name, exactly in the same manner as mentioned in the online application, and the registration no. to download the Admit Card.
Candidates must Note the following:
1. Candidate would not be allowed to appear in the written test without the admit card and two recent (within 6 months period) passport size photographs.
2. The admit card to be downloaded from the above link only. Admit card would not be sent separately by email/ post, etc.
3. Candidates to reach the test centre/venue at least 45 minutes before start of the examination. The examination timings can be checked from the Admit card to be downloaded.
4. Candidates may be sent SMS about date of the test. However, candidates are advised to appear in the test as per the attached list and as per the venue mentioned in their admit card and should not wait for confirmation or receipt of SMS.
Candidates failing to appear in the test on 29.01.2017, even if eligible, would lose his/her chance of writing the test. Management would not reply any query in this regard.
5. Candidates reaching late after half an hour would not be permitted to appear in the test.
6. Candidates to bring 2 (two) good quality blue/black ball point pen along with the admit card. The top portion of the admit card will be collected at the test centre. And, therefore, candidates may make a photocopy of the admit card before hand and retain with them for future references.
7. Candidates to bring their original Voter Identity Card or any other valid photo identity card for verification of identity.
8. Candidates may note that listing of their name for the subject test is provisional and is subject to their fulfilling all the laid down eligibility conditions. And, therefore, appearing in the written test should no way be construed as acceptance of eligibility for recruitment in AIESL.
At any stage, if it is found that they do not fulfill the eligibility prescribed for the post, the candidature would be rejected forthwith even after qualifying in the test without making any further reference in this regard.
9. Candidates are not allowed to carry any papers, notes, books, calculators, mobile phone etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found using or in possession of such unauthorized material or indulging in copying or adopting unfair means his/her candidature is liable rejected.
10. Candidates would not be reimbursed any conveyance charges for appearing in the test. It is therefore in the interest of the candidates that they re-cross check their eligibility, (age, qualification, cut off mark, category, etc. as prescribed in the advertisement) as a double check, before appearing in the test.
If they are ineligible as per the laid down eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as advertised, they should not turn up for the test, even if their name is appearing in the list for writing the written test as the list has been drawn up based on the inputs received online.
11. Canvassing or bringing outside influence would be considered a debar
12. Personal emails/ enquiries of the candidates about would not be replied to under any situation, which may be noted.
13. Request for change of centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
14. Management reserves all rights to interpret and decide any matter(s) in case of any dispute(s) and/or contradiction(s). Management also reserves the right to change, alter, add, and delete any or all the conditions of conduct of the said written test, if so necessitated.