|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IOCL Eastern Region Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Apprentice in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement. No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR./16-17
Apprentice Recruitment :
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Discipline mentioned below:
Related : IOCL Recruitment 2016-17 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV : www.indianin.in/2719.html
Number of apprentices : 95
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Name of the States:
1. Assam: 22 Posts
2. Bihar: 10 Posts
3. Jharkhand: 05 Posts
4. Odisha: 10 Posts
5. West Bengal: 45 Posts
6. Assam,Bihar, Jharkhand,Odisha & West Bengal (Trade Apprentice Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)): 03 Posts
Prescribed Qualification/Eligibility Criteria :
** For Discipline Code 1/ 4/ 7/10/13 –Technician Apprentice Mechanical : 3 Years full time regular/sandwich diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
** For Discipline Code 2/ 5/ 8/11/14 –Technician Apprentice Electrical : 3 Years full time regular/sandwich diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
** For Discipline Code 3/ 6/ 9/12/15 –Technician Apprentice Instrumentation : 3 Years full time regular/sandwich diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
** For Discipline Code 16 – Trade Apprentice Laboratory Assistant : 3 years full time B.Sc (Physics,Mathematics,Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry).
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.12.2016( Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST,i.e. upto max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. upto max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them).
Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates).
Requirement before filling on-line application form:
i. The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year.
All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through iocl.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number .
ii. The candidate should have the scanned self attested copies of the following documents ready in PDF/JPG format (not exceeding 100 kb each) ready before applying on-line :
** Xth standard/SSLC/Matriculation certificate issued by concerned education Board as proof of Date of Birth
** Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification
** Caste certificate,if applicable
** Signature in black ink
** Recent colour passport size photograph.
iii. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
iv. After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
v. Cut off date : The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc as on 01.12.2016.
How to apply :
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 01.02.2017 through the link which will be provided in our corporate website iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division)).
2. Only on-line mode of applications will be accepted. Paper based applications will not be accepted.
3. After filling up the online application,the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth( Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification,caste certificate(if applicable) and signature to be uploaded without fail.
In the absence of any single document,the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/sms for downloading admit card for written test.
4. Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self attested copies of certificates / not in line with the terms & condition will be liable for rejection.
Important Date :
Date Of Opening Of Online Application : 01.02.2017
Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application : 13.02.2017
Tentative Date of Written Test for all disciplines (Test Centre: Kolkata & Guwahati) : To be informed
Tentative dates for Personal Interview for all disciplines (at Kolkata only) : To be informed