|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : South Indian Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Probationary Officer, Clerk in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careersdetails.aspx?careerid=152
Home Page : https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careerslist.aspx
Probationary Officer, Clerk Recruitment :
Grab the glorious opportunity to be a member of the youngest and most vibrant team of banking professionals. The South Indian Bank Ltd. invites applications for the following vacancies:
Related : South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Forex Dealer : www.indianin.in/1677.html
Post Code | Post Name | No. of Vacancies
01 Probationary Officers – Pan India 201
02 Probationary Clerks – Kerala 210
03 Probationary Clerks – Tamil Nadu 70
04 Probationary Clerks – Delhi NCR 30
05 Probationary Clerks – Karnataka 26
PROBATIONARY CLERKS :
Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
Online Application – Start Date 19.01.2017
Online Application – End Date 27.01.2017
Online Test – Tentative During February 2017
Minimum Educational Qualification : as on 31.12.2016
X/ SSLC : 60 % and above
XII/ HSC : 60 % and above
Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
Not more than 26 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1991 and on or before 31.12.1996.
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Other Requirements :
Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously at least for a period of last 5 years and are proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to apply.
Application Fee :
General Category Rs. 600/-
SC/ST category Rs. 150/-
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
How To Apply :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
a) APPLICATION REGISTRATION
b) PAYMENT OF FEES
c) PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 19.01.2017 to 27.01.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iii. APPLICATION FEES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 19.01.2017 TO 27.01.2017
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
a) Application Procedure :
1. Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘southindianbank.com’ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
b) PAYMENT OF FEES :
ONLINE MODE :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
c) Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature