|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Karnataka Examinations Authority
Announcement : Download Admission Ticket
Designation : Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary PDO & GPS Grade-1 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admission Ticket :
Download Admission Ticket Link -from 14-Jan-2017 to 20-Jan-2017
Related : KSWC Download Admission Ticket 2016-17 Assistant Manager, JE Competitive Exam : www.indianin.in/2857.html
DOWNLOAD Admission TICKET BY ENTERING YOUR APPLICATION ID AND DATE OF BIRTH
Instructions to Candidates :
1. Mere appearing for Competitive Examination does not confer any right on the candidate for recruitment.
2. Appearing for Competitive Examination and later process of recruitment is subject to the relevant recruitment Government Orders and also Hon’ble High Court / KAT orders, if any.
3. The eligible candidates have to compulsorily appear for the Competitive Examination as per the schedule to become eligible for further process of recruitment.
4. There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
5. The names of the candidate will not be included in the Merit list and will not be considered for further recruitment process who fails to appear for both the papers.
6. Candidates will not be allowed to carry ANY Modern Electronic Equipments, calculators, Pagers, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Markers, White Fluid, Calculator, Wireless sets, bits of paper, books / note etc. into the Examination Hall.
The candidate(s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall will be treated as unfair means and his / her result will not be declared.
7. The candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the examination hall / room. Candidates are informed to check the Bell Timings hosted on the KEA Website for Caution Bells at different intervals.
8. The candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that Admission Ticket has been issued and the candidate is allowed to appear for the examination shall not imply that the KEA has finally accepted his / her candidature.
9. Admission Tickets contains two copies. One for candidate and another for KEA. Candidate should affix his / her latest colour passport size photograph on the space provided on the Admission Ticket in both the places and invariably obtain Gazetted Officer seal and signature on the photograph.
10. Candidate has to carry both the admission tickets to the examination hall. KEA copy should be handed over to the Room Invigilator after completion of the second session of the examination.
11. Along with the Admission Ticket candidate has to carry any one valid Identity Card like Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card.
12. The candidates have to follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall / room and should not argue with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre.
The candidates, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as unfair means and his / her result will not be declared.
13. Read the instructions given in the Admission Ticket.
14. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre other than that allotted to him / her in the admission ticket.
15. Any candidate writes / shades anything other than the required entries, which may result in disclosing the candidate identity, or use of abusive language or employ any other unfair means, such as change of marking answers by scratching or using white fluid, such candidate’s are liable for disqualification.
16. In case of any discrepancy in the English and Kannada Versions, the English version will be taken as final.
17. The candidate should not carry more than two / three ball point pens (blue / black) to the examination hall and also they should not carry pencil with them to the examination hall.