Organisation : SHFWS State Health & Family Welfare Society, Tripura National Health Mission
Post Name: Recruitment for Medical Officer, Pharmacist, ANM in 2017
Reference Number : No.F.3 (5-179)FWPM/SHFWS/Recruitment/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Medical Officer, ANM Recruitment :
The State Health & Family Welfare Society, Tripura are going to filled up different category of post on contractual basis at a fixed pay for 11(eleven) months, which may be extended based on the performance till Project period for the following post:
Related : National Health Mission Tripura Recruitment 2016 Specialists Doctor : www.indianin.in/2331.html
Name of the post | Total vacant post
1 Health Economist 1
2 Medical Officer (AYUSH) 21
3 Medical Officer (AYUSH), RBSK, Male 24
4 Medical Officer (AYUSH), RBSK, Female 18
5 Staff Nurse for SNCU 20
6 Audiologist & Speech Therapist 3
7 Vaccine Logistic Manager 1
8 DEIC Manger 1
9 ECG Technicians 6
10 X-Ray Technicians 6
11 Bio-Medical Engineer 1
12 Dental Technician 3
13 Pharmacist (AYUSH) 15
14 Pharmcist (Allopath), RBSK 28
15 ANM, RBSK 45
1. Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data in the prescribed format & submit relevant self attested documents by hand/ by registered post in a sealed envelop with superscribed name of the post as “ Application for the post of ……………” & “ Applicant’s name………………….S/o/ D/o/ W/o………………….,” addressed to the
O/o Mission Director,
on or before 31st January, 2017, before 4.00 PM (excluding Govt. holidays). No application will be received after 4.00 PM of 31st January, 2017. Authority will not be liable for any postal delay.
2. Candidates may also submit their scanned application in the prescribed format alongwith all required documents in “pdf” format through e-mail to recruitmentnhmtripura[at]gmail.com before 4.00 PM of 31st January, 2017.
3. Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
4. Total marks for the Competency Assessment Test (written exam) is 30 marks & for qualifying the examination, candidates are to obtain 50% of the total marks.
5. The date, time, venue & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
6. Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM website (tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time. The marks obtained by the candidates on the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will not carry forward in the interview.
7. No communication will be made through issuing call letter or publishing in the local dailies further during the next procedure of written Competency Assessment Test and the interview, except NHM website (tripuranrhm.gov.in/).
8. Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will be also published in NHM website on due time.
9. The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be cancelled at any time before or after interview.
10.No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview.
11.The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from (tripuranrhm.gov.in/).