|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kerala Postal Circle
Post Name: Recruitment for Postman, Mail Guard in 2017
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO. RECTT/12-2lOQ/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://126.96.36.199/dopkl/WebPage/Apply.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2884-Notification.pdf
Home Page : http://www.keralapost.gov.in/
Postman Mail Guard Recruitment :
ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the post of Postman in Post offices and Mail Guard in Railway Mail Service( RMS) Divisions in Kerala Postal Circle in the Pay Matrix Pay level 3; Rs. 2l,700- 69,100.
Related : KLDB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 Deputy Manager : www.indianin.in/2844.html
The registration of on-line application will commence by 00.00 hours on 16-1-2017 and close by 23.59 hours on 14-2-2017
Postman – 583
Mail Guard – 11
a. For Postman : Matriculation from a recognized board or University
b. For Mail Guard: Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University
Age limit : 18-27 years.
Application fee: Rs. 100/- ( Rs One hundred only) mandatory for a1l categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: In addition to the application fee, examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/- . ( Rs Four hundred only ).
The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tibes/ Physically Handicapped and all Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply:
The applicant can apply online for the vacancies of only one division either choosing Postman cadre in a Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an applicant registers more than one application online, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected with out any communication.
1) The applicant has to visit the website keralapost.gov.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop
2) The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, documents and FAQ
3) The applicant has to keep ready the following documents before registration:
(i) The scarnned image of photograph and signature in .jpeg, jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
(ii) 10th Standard mark list.
4) The applicant has to fill up the drita required online.
5) Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
6) Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
7) After registrafion, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
8) The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any departmentai post office in Kerala Postal Circle with E-Payment facfity will be available for a further period of 3 days from the closing date of online registration, i.e. 14 /2/2017.
9) The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and password for fufure reference.
Mode of Payment:
The fees are payable in cash through Post Offices having epayment facility. The registered applicants should puy the required fee through system generated challan only, within 3 days from the closing date of online registration.
The closing date is 14/2/2017 and the last date within which the fee should be remitted is 17-2-2017.
The applicants have to approach ury departmental Post Office in Kerala Postal Circle having e-payment facility during working hours and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH. In case of non-payment of fee on or before 17-2-2017, the application registered will not be considered for further process.
Important Dates :
1 Commencement of Registration of application online 16.01.2017 00.00 hrs
2 Closing date of Registration of application online 14.02.2017 23.59 hrs
3 Collection of application/Exam fee in the identified Post Offices having e-payment facility in Kerala Circle Only 16.01.2017 to 17.02.2017 During Post Office Working hours.
4 Date of Admit card upload(Postman/ Mail Guard) – –
5 Examination Date for Postman/Mail Guard 09.04.2017