|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Women, Child, Disabled & Senior Citizen Department Collectorate Complex, Nalgonda
Post Name: Recruitment for Village Coordinator, DEO in 2017
Village Coordinator Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION FOR DISTRICT LEVEL/BLOCK LEVEL/VILLAGE LEVEL POSTS
Related : DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist : www.indianin.in/2710.html
WOMEN,CHILD,DISABLED & SENIOR CITIZEN DEPARTMNET, COLLECTORATE COMPLEX, NALGONDA invites applications from eligible persons for the following posts in Poorna Shakthi Kendra(PSK) on Contract basis:
District convergence cum facilitation Centre (DCFC):
1). District Coordinator – 1 post
2). Data Entry Operator – 2 posts
3). Support Staff – 1 post
Block Level convergence cum Facilitation Centre (TCFC) (only Devarakonda Mandal candidates Eligible)
1). Tahasil/Mandal Coordinator – 1 Post
2). Support Staff – 1post
Village Level Convergence cum Facilitation Centers (VCFC) (the same Villagers of Devarakonda Mandal only Eligible)
1).Village Coordinators – 20 posts (10Selected GPs)
For information about the required qualifications, eligibility criteria and the prescribed Application Form for posts announced log-on to nalgonda.nic.in.
Candidates desiring to apply can download the Application Form and send the completed application form to the
District Welfare Officer,
Women,Child,Disabled and Senior Citizen Department,
on or before 30-01-2017. Application arrived late will not be accepted. Only short listed candidates will be intimated.
1. The Candidates of Devarakonda mandal only Eligible for Tahasil/Mandal Coordinator
2. Village Coordinator selected from the Same Gram Panchayath only
3. Rule of Reservation will be followed for Village Coordinator post
4. Without Enclosing of Xerox certificates liable to rejection of application.
5. The Experience will be considered after verification of district department only.
6. Should be enclosed additional Passport Photo.
7. Should be enclosed self addressed Cover with sufficient postal stamps for register post.
8. Only short listed Candidates will be intimated