|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute of Biologicals
Announcement : Admission Ticket
Designation : Junior Scientist 2016
Admission Ticket :
Date : 15-01-2017 (Sunday)
Time : 11.00 AM
Venue : Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector-24, Noida U.P.
Related : NPL Admit Card 2015-16 Assistant : www.indianin.in/2808.html
A copy of the Admission Ticket in duplicate is also enclosed with this OM. You are required to paste a passport size photograph in the appropriate space provided thereon and the photographs should be self attested by the applicant. Without Admission Ticket, you will not be permitted to appear for the written Test.
Please note that no request for change in date, time & venue of the written Test will be entertained. The candidate is advised to reach the Examination Centre well before the scheduled time. Entry to the examination Centre will not be permitted after 11.00 AM.
Your candidature is provisional subject to fulfilling of the eligibility criteria to the satisfaction of the competent authority. The mere fact that you have been called for written test does not, in any way, guarantee that you will be selected.
You are also required to bring any ID proof (PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License or Adhar Card) showing your identity. Without identity proof you will not be permitted to appear for the written Test.
Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Candidate should bring the flowing items with them at the time of appearing for the examination.
i) Admit card duly filled and signed at the space provided.
ii) Photo identity proof (Driving License, Voters ID, Passport, Adhar Card, PAN card etc.) in original for verification.
Note: Pen will be provided to the Candidates.
2. Candidate will not be allowed entry into examination hall without admit card & photo identity proof in original.
3. Candidate should reach the examination centre one hour before the scheduled time of examination.
4. Candidate are not allowed to carry any textual material – printed or written bits of paper, mobile phone, electronic device, electronic watch or any other material into the examination hall.
5. Candidates should write their Name and Roll Number with Signature on both Question Paper & Answer Sheet.
6. Candidate should not leave the Examination Hall without handing over their original question booklet along with the answer sheet to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall and sign the attendance sheet.
7. If candidates are found resorting to any malpractice/copying etc., strict action will be taken against them as per rules.
8. Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the session.
9. No request for postponement of Written Exam, Change of Venue etc., on any ground whatsoever, will be entertained under any circumstances.