|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DTEIT Department of Technical Education And Industrial Training, Punjab
Post Name: Recruitment for Art & Craft Instructor, Store keeper in 2016-17
Reference Number : Advertisement No.: IT/Recruitment/2016
Art & Craft Instructor Recruitment :
Eligible applicants are invited to personally submit online applications on all days during December 30, 2016 to January 21, 2017 (up to 12.00 midnight) in the prescribed online format available at govt.thapar.edu for the different categories of posts with payment mode as prescribed:
Related : Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer : www.indianin.in/1015.html
Details of Posts:
S.No. | Post | No of Posts
1) Allied Trade Instructor 5
2) Art and Craft Instructor 36
3) Attendant Operator Instructor 4
4) Bleaching Dying & Calico Printing Instructor 1
5) Boiler Attendant Instructor 1
6) Carpenter Instructor
7) Consumer Electronics Instructor 7
8) Cutting & Tailoring Instructor 30
9) Diesel Mechanic Instructor 11
10) Draftsman Civil Instructor 16
11) Draftsman Mechanical Instructor 8
12) Drawing Instructor 13
13) Drawing Master 5
14) Dress Making Instructor 9
15) Education Mistress 5
16) Electrician Instructor 8
17) Electronics Instructor 3
18) English Stenography Instructor 9
19) English Teacher 10
20) Fitter Instructor 22
21) Fruit Vegetable Preservation Instructor 1
22) Hair & Skin Care Instructor 4
23) Information Technology Instructor 27
24) Instrument Mechanic Instructor 2
25) Lab Assistant Instructor 4
26) Language Teacher 4
27) Machinist Composite Instructor 12
28) Machinist Grinder Instructor 3
29) Maintenance Mechanic Electrical Instructor 2
30) Maintenance Mechanic Mechanical Instructor 11
31) Math Instructor 3
32) Mechanic Agriculture Mechanic Instructor 2
33) Motor Mechanic Instructor 22
34) Painter Instructor 3
35) Plastic Processing Operator Instructor 3
36) Plumber Instructor 2
37) Punjabi Stenography Instructor 38
38) R & A.C Instructor 13
39) Secretarial Practice Instructor 4
40) Tool & Dye Instructor 4
41) Tractor Mechanic Instructor 10
42) Turner Instructor 22
43) Welder Instructor 11
44) Wireman 1
45) Hostel Superintendent cum PTI 24
46) Store keeper 17
47) Senior Assistant 9
48) Librarian 1
Educational Qualifications as on 21/01/2017 :
a) The Candidate should be qualified as per Detailed Notice inviting Recruitment.
b) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard from any recognized Institution/Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency Test conducted by the Department of Languages, Government of Punjab.
Age as on 01.01.2016 (Category Wise) :
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2016
Application Fee (Non-refundable) :
General Rs. 1500/- ( One thousand five hundred only)
ESM of Punjab Rs. 750/- (Seven hundred fifty only)
SC / ST of Punjab Rs. 375/- (Three hundred Seventy Five only)
Important Tentative Dates :
Date of Advertisement 28.12.2016
Date of availability of online form 30.12.2016
Last date for applying online 21.01.2017
Last date for payment of application fee 23.01.2017
Tentative date of exam Schedule will be displayed in the first week of February 2017
How To Apply Online :
1. Candidate can apply online at govt.thapar.edu from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the Internet.
2. Complete the form available on the site govt.thapar.edu by clicking at the link “Recruitment of various posts for DTEIT”.
3. Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password. Please note it down carefully for future interactions.
4. Now you can print the Challan Form (Day 1).
5. Pay the Fees in any of the State Bank of Patiala branch using this challan form on next day (Day 2).
6. On the next day (Day 3), you will be shown links to upload your photograph and signature. After uploading the photograph and signature you can find the link to view
the final application form.
7. Get the print out of the successful registered application form.
8. Thereafter the candidate shall have to send it to Incharge, DTEIT-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004, along with Bank deposit slip and two additional photographs and photocopies of matriculation certificate, marksheets and diploma/degree/certificate course of relevant qualification, reservation certificates.
9. If post applied is Driver or Peon, please send self-declaration form as on website.
10. Incomplete form or forms filled with wrong information the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled / rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
11. Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
12. For any problem, help can be taken from the helpline no. 8557882876, 8557884676 or Email: dteit2016[at]thapar.edu available during working hours.
13. Only Online registered application forms will be entertained.
14. The applications will be considered registered on receipt of hard copy of application by 25/01/2017.