Organisation : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Name: Recruitment for Engineer Trainee in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. 01/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://careers.bhel.in/et_gate2017/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2732-gate.pdf
Home Page : http://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/index.jsp
Engineer Trainee Recruitment :
Application Process for ETs through GATE-2017 shall begin from 11th January, 2017 onwards.
Related : NTPC Recruitment 2017 Engineering Executive Trainee : www.indianin.in/2729.html
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Defence & Water.
Position : Engineer Trainee
Mechanical – 30* No.s
Electrical – 20* Nos.
Total – 50* Nos.
Educational Qualifications :
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute*
Upper Age Limit (years) : (as on 01/09/2016)
27 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1989 are not eligible to apply)
29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
How to Apply :
Application for the Engineer Trainee position is a three stage process:
Step 1: Filling up Online Application
** Candidates are advised to keep their certificates/ documents ready while filling up Online Application Click on “Apply Online” link for initiating the application process
** Select the Discipline to Apply for and KEY IN your valid GATE -2017 REGISTRATION NO.
** Fill every section (Personal details, Education Qualification details etc.) of Online Application Form
** All fields, marked (*) are mandatory
** After completing the Online Application Form, click on SUBMIT button – the candidate details will be submitted and an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER will be generated.
Kindly Note: “ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER” is to be kept safely, as this will be required by you for your LOGIN for completing the next two steps of your Online Application. At this stage, the candidate’s application is incomplete and will not be considered until Step 2 and Step 3 are completed.
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned images & documents
Click on “Latest Status” link and Log–IN to the system using your “ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER” as USERNAME and “DATE of BIRTH” as Password, for uploading the following documents –
1. Photograph (should not exceed 500KB, must be in .jpg/ .jpeg format)
2. Signature and (should not exceed 250 KB, must be in .jpg/ .jpeg format)
3. Category Certificate (If Applicable) (should not exceed 1 MB, must be in .jpg/ .jpeg format or PDF format)
4. Disability Certificate (If Applicable) (should not exceed 1 MB, must be in .jpg/ .jpeg format or PDF format) Upload the documents as above as per the specifications given on our website careers.bhel.in/ and click on save. Once the documents are uploaded successfully, the page will return to Home Page Reflecting Status of Step 2 as “COMPLETED”
1. Uploading of Blurred/ edited images will lead to disqualification of the candidature
2. Uploading of documents depends on the Internet Connectivity, so in case of failed upload – Try Again, until the status reflects as “COMPLETED”.
Step 3: Online Payment of Fee
** Candidates are advised to preview his/her filled application before making payment of processing fee to ensure correct details have been filled.
** All candidates (except SC / ST / EXSM / PWD candidates) must pay processing fee through online payment mode only.
** Candidates can pay processing fee by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
** After successful payment of processing fee, the Application will be considered to be submitted.
1. For Application to be considered submitted – status of all three steps should reflect as “COMPLETED”. ( In case of SC / ST / EXSM and PWD candidates, status will reflect as “NOT REQUIRED”)
2. The print out copy of online filled application form and other related documents NEED NOT be sent to BHEL office.
3. Candidates may however take a print out of their finally submitted online form for their own future references.
Diary Dates :
Commencement of on-line submission of applications: 11th January, 2017.
Closing of on-line submission of Applications : 3rd February, 2017 (11:59 PM).