Organisation : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRCL
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Security Officer in 2017
Reference Number : No. BMRCL/ O & M/ CSO / 2016 – 17
Assistant Security Officer Recruitment :
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
Related : NMRCL Recruitment 2017 AGM, DGM General Manager : www.indianin.in/2715.html
BMRCL invites applications from retired personnel who have experience in the field of Security viz. retired Police Sub Inspector from GoK, Subedar or equivalent rank in Army and Air Force and Central Police Armed Forces for appointment as Assistant Security Officer in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL, to look after security and other related works in the Metro Stations and Depots. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
Name of Post : Assistant Security Officer
No. of posts : 32
Age : The maximum age limit for the posts is 62 years.
Consolidated pay p.m. : Rs.22000
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT :
1. The Contract Appointment will be for 1 year.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
2. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
3. Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
1. Candidates should submit applications in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post
2. The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
3. The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 20th January 2017.