|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited MGVCL
Announcement : Result
Designation : Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) 2016
Provisional Result of written test conducted for selection to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Related : SCCL Provisional Merit List 2016 Junior Mining Engineer Trainee : www.indianin.in/2591.html
Result of candidates who had appeared in Written Test conducted on 18.12.2016 for Selection to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) is announced subject to following conditions.
1. This is Result Only and not the Merit List or Selection List.
2. The candidates were allowed to appear in the Written Test on basis of the online information submitted by them i.e. without verification of their testimonials.
3. The selection will be drawn as per the order of Merit, keeping in view the present and future vacancies and roster requirement.
4. The candidates who have not submitted / do not submit necessary testimonials to substantiate the details regarding their age, education / percentage, roster category etc. shall not be considered for selection irrespective of their order of merit.
5. The candidates belonging to roster categories, selected on basis of their merits shall be considered against requirement of general category also. The roster category candidates who have been given relaxation in age and preference over other candidates in order of merit shall be considered against roster requirement as per rules.
6. In case of any discrepancy / dispute between the soft copy of the result placed on the Company’s Web Site and the Physical Merit List duly authenticated by the concerned Agency, the latter shall prevail.
7. In the event of more than one candidates having obtained identical marks, the older candidates shall be placed ahead of similarly placed younger candidates and subsequently, on the basis of alphabetical order of their first name.
8. Inclusion in this List does not confer any right upon the candidate for the selection.
9. The candidates appearing in the result, but not fulfilling the laid down criteria for selection shall not be considered for selection.
10. Final selection shall be drawn keeping in view the requirement of the Company. The selected candidates shall be considered for appointment after verification of all relevant documents.
11. The Selection Report / Panel Report shall be drawn in order of Merit considering Roster requirement from this list, considering the actual vacancies to be filled in.
In case the candidate appointed from the selection list does not report or in case any vacancy arise due to resignation / death of an employee or due to sanction of new post, fresh selection list shall be drawn from this result in order of merit.
However, the validity of such selection/s shall be for one year from the date of publication of result.