Organisation : District And Sessions Court, Khammam
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No. 02/2017
Junior Assistant Recruitment :
Applications are invited for Appointment to the Posts of JUNIOR ASSISTANTS in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Khammam by Direct Recruitment.
Related : City Sessions Court Calcutta Recruitment 2016 Process Server, Peon : www.indianin.in/2118.html
The last date of Receipt of Application is 28.01.2017 upto 5.00 P.M. The application shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent to the following address by Post/ Registered Post/Courier. NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY.
Category of Post : JUNIOR ASSISTANTS
No. of Posts : 06
Scale of Pay : 16400-49870/-
Qualifications Prescribed :
The candidate must have passed in Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent Examination. Must have knowledge or qualification in computer Operation.
Linguistic qualification: A candidate shall not be eligible for appointment if he does not possess an adequate knowledge of TELUGU AND URDU, which are the languages of Khammam District.
Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of both the languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.”;
1. As on 01.07.2016 the candidates must not have completed (34) years and must have completed (18) years.
2. The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of SCs/STs and BC candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically handicapped and Ex-Service Men as per Rules under 12 ( c )i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
1. Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- towards application/examination fee, drawn in favour of the Prl. District Judge, Khammam payable at Khammam.
2. The payment of application/examination fee of Rs.200/- is exempted to the candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PHC/Ex.Ser.men.
Method Of Recruitment :
1. Appointments to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the presidential order to the extent it applies and subject to Rules of reservation.
2. A written examination for (80) marks in objective type of matters on General English, General Knowledge, Judiciary, General Science and General Maths on OMR basis (Technology). The minimum pass marks in the Written Test shall be 40% for the open Competition candidates, for those belonging to Backward Community it shall be 35%, and for those of SC & SC category it shall be 30%.
3. Oral interview for 20 marks will be given to the candidates who qualify in the written test.
ATTESTED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ENCLOSED TO THE APPLICATION :
1. Certificate of Qualifying Examination Qualification.
2. Certificate evidencing of Date of Birth
3. Community certificate (Issued by the authority not less than the rank of MRO) in case of reserved categories and the certificates shall show specifically the classification of group.
4. Certificate in respect of Local candidature in terms of Presidential Order 1975 i.e. Study Certificate for four (4) i.e. from Classes VII to X issued by any educational institution recognized by the State Government, a University or other competent authority is to be enclosed to their applications, (or) in case they have not studied in any educational institution, Residence Certificate for a period of not less than 4 years, immediately preceding the date of commencement of the X class examination, in Annexure-I is to be interms of G.O.P.No. 729, G.A.D. (SPF-a) Dept., dated 01.11.1975”.
5. A Self-addressed Postal Cover (WINDOW TYPE), Rs.25/-(Rupees twenty five only) stamps, shall be affixed on that cover, along with acknowledgment card.
6. Four recent Colour Passport Size Photographs of the candidate duly attested by Gazetted Officer to be affixed. Out of Four, one to be affixed on top of the application, one on the D.D.Enclosure Form and one each on the Original and Duplicate Hall Ticket-cum-Identity Sheet in the space provided.
7. Any other relevant certificates such as Additional/Higher Academic and Technical Qualifications.
8. Employment Registration Card.
9. Latest Attested copy of Disability Certificate has to be submitted by Disabled Candidates, obtained from District Medical Board.