Organisation : Haryana State Health Resource Centre
Post Name: Recruitment for District Quality Manager, Consultant in 2016-17
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2503-form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2503-various-post.pdf
Home Page : http://hshrc.gov.in/recruitment/vacancies/
District Quality Manager Recruitment :
Applications are invited from all categories for the following posts in Haryana State Health Resource Centre, Panchkula on contract basis and initially up to March 31, 2017.
Related : Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2016 Medical Officer : www.indianin.in/1166.html
Eligibility criteria including the required academic qualifications and experience etc. are available at nrhmharyana.gov.in, hshrc.gov.in and haryanahealth.nic.in.
Application form can be downloaded from the above mentioned websites and it will not be accepted in any other format. The last date of submitting the application is up to January 30, 2017 by 5.00 PM.
Sr. No. | Name of Post | No. of posts
1 Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation One (1)
2 District Consultant (Quality Assurance) Two (2)
3 District Consultant Public Health Four (4)
4 District Quality Manager Ten (10)
Instructions for filling of the Application form :
For posts of Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation, District Consultant (Quality Assurance), District Consultant (Public Health) and District Quality Manager in Haryana State Health Resource Centre
1. The selected candidates can be posted in any district of Haryana.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
3. The contract can be extended beyond the time period based on the performance of the candidate and necessary Government approvals.
4. Candidates must provide names of two references who can verify their credentials.
5. These are backlog vacancies and reservation will apply as per Haryana Government reservation policy.
6. Relaxation in age for reserved categories will be given as per Haryana Government guidelines.
7. Candidates claiming reservation must produce caste certificate/document in original on the day of interview.
8. Reservation benefits will be admissible to the bonafide residents of Haryana state only.
9. Candidates must submit completely filled application form with full particulars and contact number, email, two passport size photographs and attested copies of educational/technical qualifications & experience.
10. If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he will have to fill individual application forms and submit separate copies of the documents in separate envelopes, super-scribed by the name of the post in legible handwriting.
11. The application forms along with necessary documents are to be submitted by post or personally in the office of Executive Director, HSHRC, Bays 59-62, 2nd Floor, Sector 2, Panchkula, Pincode-134112 by January 30, 2017 up to 5.00 PM.
The application forms received after the due date will not be considered. The department will not be responsible for any postal delay. The name of the post should be super-scribed on the sealed envelope bearing the application form and documents.
12. The process of selection consists of scrutiny, written test, computer test and interview.
13. The candidature will be purely provisional for all the posts and will be subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
If at any stage either before or after scrutiny/written test/interview, it is found that candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria or information furnished by the candidate is incorrect, then his/her candidature for the post shall stand cancelled.
14. Only shortlisted candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for further selection process. Only eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail or telephonically.