|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Railway Recruitment Cell, RRC Central Railway
Post Name: Recruitment for Scouts & Guides Quota in 2016-17
Reference Number : EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR/04/2016
Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment :
Online application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides quota for the year 2016-17
Related : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Group-C Cultural Quota : www.indianin.in/1792.html
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the following for filling up Two (02) Group ‘C’ posts, in VII CPC scale level 2 (erstwhile Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-) and Ten (10) ‘Erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts, ( i.e. 02 posts each for Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Pune and Solapur Division) in VII CPC scale level 1 (erstwhile Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-), against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2016-17 over Central Railway.
The posts are open to all regardless of Community and there is no reservation for any community. Further, only the candidates qualified in the Written Test shall be called for Scouting Skill Assessment.
Minimum Educational Qualification :
Level 2 – Passed 10 + 02 examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognised Board, affiliated to COBSE/India or its equivalent. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Exservicemen or where the candidates possess higher qualification i.e. Graduation/Post Graduation etc from a Recognised University.
Level 1 Passed 10 examination from a recognised Board, affiliated to COBSE/India OR passed ITI (in trades approved by the NCVT) OR Equivalent from the recognised Educational Board.
EXAMINATION FEE :
(i) For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) (NON-REFUNDABLE)
(ii) For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability/Women/Minorities* and Economically Backward Class** Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only)
1. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
2. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway which has been integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
3. The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc by providing information as asked on the computer screen. Transaction charges levied by the Bank for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be saved/printed and retained by the candidate.
5. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please make payment online again.
ONLINE APPLICATION :
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website rrccr.com for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against Scouts and Guides quota and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth etc. should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
In case the candidate has changed his/her name then Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the ONLINE application.
However, other details should match with the HSC/SSC or equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the date of submission of application.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their current active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as all important messages of the RRC will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read and understood by the candidates.
3. Applicant has to submit only one application separately for each category i.e. Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ against the notification as per his eligibility and submitting more than one application in one category i.e. Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/educational and or technical qualification etc or with different E-mail ID/Mobile number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
4. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
NOTE-I To avoid last minutes rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during the last few days.
NOTE-II RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
5. Candidate need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later date.
Any deviation what so ever found in the particulars filled in the online application with the documents produced will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of detection.
6. Candidates are advised to take printout of their application which is required to be produced at the time of Scouting Skill Assessment.
Opening Date and Time for Online Applications 06/01/2017 at 11.00 Hrs.
Closing Date and Time for Online Applications 20/01/2017 at 17.00 Hrs.