|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : J&K Police Jammu & Kashmir
Post Name: Recruitment for Sub-Inspector (Executive/Armed) in 2016
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No. Pers-A-400/2016/75303-403
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2321-Sub-Inspector.pdf
Home Page : http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/
Sub-Inspector Recruitment :
Advertisement Notice for the post of Sub-Inspector(Executive/Armed) in J&K Police.
Related : J&K Police Recruitment 2016 Constable : www.indianin.in/25.html
Applications online are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for their recruitment as Sub-Inspector in (Executive/Armed)Wings of J&K Police against the vacancies as per following breakup in the Pay scale of Rs.9300-34800+(4240/= Grade pay) in accordance with the conditions of employment as prescribed under J&K Special Recruitment Rule 2015 notified vide SRO-202 dated 30-06-2015:
No. of Posts : 658
Educational Qualification : Graduate, in any discipline, from a recognized University.
Age : The candidate must be within the age group of 18-28 years as on 1st day of January 2016.
(The candidates born before 01.01.1988 and after 31.12.1997 shall not be eligible.) However, inservice police personnel, upto the upper age limit of 30 years.
Physical Standards :
For male candidates
Height = 5’-6”(min.)
Chest = 32”(un-expanded) 33½”(expanded)
For female candidates
Height = 5’-2”(min.)
(However, for male candidates belonging to Leh/Kargil districts and Gorkha community, the minimum height shall be 5’-4” while for females the same shall be 5’)
Last date for submission of online application form shall be 30 days after the activation of link which will be notified separately in the second week of January 2017.
The last date for the receipt of the application provided in the notification shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility with regard to educational qualification/relevant category.
Any qualification or claim accruing to the candidate after last date of receipt of application shall not be entertained. No “under process” claim will be considered at any stage.
Instructions and procedure for online submission of Application Form :
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and information carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
2. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the advertisement notice.
3. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications from a candidate are liable to be rejected.
4. Simple steps to be followed to apply online
1. Candidate may also visit any of the CSC (Common Service Centers) to get their Application Forms filled or else follow the procedure mentioned below.
2. The candidate have to visit jkpolice.gov.in.
3. Fill the online Application form after clicking proceed at the bottom of the page, The candidate should supply all the details while filling the online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used for all future correspondence.
4. Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, and Signature.
** Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
** The Scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
** Size of photograph image must be greater than 20 kb and less than 50 kb.
** Size of the signature and thumb impression image must be greater than 10kb and less than 50 kb.
** Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
** Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) only.
5. Examination fee may be submitted through online mode or e-challan account 0747010100000005 of J&K Bank or through CSC (Common Service Centers).
Candidate is required to select the payment mode:
Payment by Bank e-challan: After online form submission, the candidate has to click on Print challan. As soon as he/she selects, an e-challan will be generated. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the J&K Bank for making payment a day after the submission of application form.
Payment through CSC: After online form submission, candidate is required to visit any CSC for fee submission; candidate must carry his Application No. against which payment is to be made.
Fee will be accepted through Bank challan upto a maximum of two days after the cutoff date for filling the online application Form, failing which application is liable for rejection.
6. A service charge of Rs. 10/- per transaction inclusive of all taxes will be charged by J&K Bank.
7. However, CSC will be charge as under depending upon the nature of service required:
a. Filling of online application Form/printout of Form = Rs. 30/-
b. Scanning/taking of photographs, signatures for uploading while filling up of online application form = Rs. 10/-
c. E-Admit card (printout) = Rs. 5/-
d. Deposit of application fee through CSC = Rs. 10/-