|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bharat Electronics Limited BEL
Post Name: Recruitment for Contract Engineer Mechanical Electronics & Electrical in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=139
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/231-M-CS-Division.pdf
Home Page : http://bel-india.com/CareersGridbind.aspx?MId=29&LId=1&subject=1&link=0&issnno=1&name=Recruitment%20-%20Advertisements
Recruitment of Contract Engineer :
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Engineers on Contract basis for Checking of EVMs & Providing Technical Support for a period of SIX (6) MONTHS, in Marketing & Customer Support Division of Export Manufacturing SBU, Bangalore Complex.
Related : BELOP Optronic Devices Recruitment 2016 Mechanical, Electronics Engineer : www.indianin.in/157.html
Contract Engineer Discipline : Mechanical Electronics & Electrical
No of Posts : 90
Posting (State) : Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Manipur
Venue of Test & Interview : Delhi / Ghaziabad
1. Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
2. Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.11.2016.
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
4. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
5. Period of contract: Six(6) Months from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
6. Experience: Candidates with Six (6) Months relevant experience of will be preferred.
NATURE OF JOB:
** Field Testing Operation / Repair / Maintenance and demonstration of Electronics Device.
** Co-ordinate the work being done by Engineers / Technicians.
** Should able to move frequently at short Notices.
** Good in Presentation and Communication Skills.
REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website bel-india.com (Recruitment section). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid e-mail id and mobile no, which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
b) Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST (In PDF/JPEG file only) are required to upload scanned copy of caste certificate in prescribed format.
3. Candidate can access the online application form at bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. URL –> bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=139
4. The online registration site would be open from 19.10.2016 to 04.11.2016
5. No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal:
Step-1: Registration: This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form.
Important: Make a note of the user-id that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the step-1. (User id and link will also be sent to mail id furnished by you during the registration).
Step-2: Login through user-id provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of Step-1) and then fill the detailed application form. Candidates can view results and download call letter after logging to the below URL using their user id–>
Note: BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.