|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : City Survey, Diu
Post Name: Recruitment for Peon/MTS in 2016-17 Walk-in-Interview
Reference Number : No.3-13-2016-17/CTS/DIU/ADM/913
Peon/MTS Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Peon/MTS.
Related : Port Management Board Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2016 Surveyor : www.indianin.in/2172.html
Eligible candidates who fulfill the following conditions for below mentioned post which is purely on DAILY WAGES may submit their applications giving full Biodata (including Name, Address, Age, Date of Birth, Education Qualification, Experience, Nationality, Contact No., E-mail Id and any other relevant information) & Domicile Certificate issued by the Mamlatdar, Daman/Diu alongwith one set of self attested photocopies of all documents and one passport size photograph affixed on application.
The candidates should submit their application in the office of the Inquiry Officer, City Survey, Diu upto 09/01 /2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Name of Post : Peon (MTS)
Nos. of Post : 01(UR)
Age limit : 18 to 30 years as on 31/12/2016
Educational Qualification : H.S.C. passed from recognized board. Knowledge of English, Hindi & Gujarati
Walk-In-Interview shall be conducted on dated 11/01/2017 at 11:00 a.m. in the Chamber of Collector, Diu.
1. The post is purely on daily wages.
2. The Candidate found eligible shall only be interviewed.
3. The Candidate should bring all the original documents at the time of interview.
4. The Candidate with Domicile of Daman & Diu will be given preference.
5. The selected candidate will not have any right or claim for regularization against the regular permanent vacancies.
6. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.