|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Ministry of Human Resource Development Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
Post Name: Recruitment for Consultant in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No.TSG/SSA/2016/01
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2200-Consultant.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mhrd.gov.in/
Consultant Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT OF CONSULTANTS, SR. CONSULTANTS AND CHIEF CONSULTANTS ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR SSA (TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP)
Related : CDSCO Recruitment 2016-17 Bench Chemist : www.indianin.in/2176.html
SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN (SSA) is a National Programme for universalisation of elementary education and is implemented by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in partnership with State Governments. EdCIL is providing its services to MHRD for implementation of the said programme/project.
It is among the largest national level social programmes aiming to provide elementary education for all children in the age group of 6-14 years. Details of SSA Programme are available on website mhrd.gov.in
Services of Consultants are required for the SSA programme on contract basis, initially for a period of one year, in the following areas:
1. Pedagogy Unit Chief Consultant (1 post) Senior Consultant (2 posts)
2. IT / MIS Unit Senior Consultant (3 posts) Consultant (4 posts)
3. Planning Unit Chief Consultant (1 post) Consultant (1 post)
4. Access, Equity & Special Training Unit Senior Consultant (1 post)
5. Appraisal & Supervision Unit Senior Consultant (1 post) Consultant (1 post)
6. Civil Works Unit Chief Consultant (1 post) Consultant (1 post)
7. Inclusive Education Unit Consultant (1 post)
8. Procurement, Disbursement & Financial Management Unit Chief Consultant (FM) (1 post)
9. Procurement, Disbursement & Financial Management Unit Senior Consultant (Proc. & Disbs.) (1 post)
10. Research Unit Consultant (2 posts)
GENERAL INFORMATION :
1. Only on-line applications will be accepted. For online application, please log on to edcil.co.in. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
3. Engagement of Consultant will be on full time basis and their place of work will be New Delhi.
4. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before date of advertisement. Qualifications should be from recognized institutions.
5. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
6. Candidates working in Government organization / PSE must route their application through proper channel, if their department rule requires so.
7. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for interview.
8. Age limit: not more than 65 years as on 01.01.2017 or date of advertisement, whichever is earlier.
9. The experience and age will be counted as on 01.01.2017 or date of advertisement, whichever is earlier.
10. In case of false or insufficient information / lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
11. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview / selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
12. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
13. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview.
14. The appointment of consultant is purely on contractual basis for the period of one year. It may be extended for further period after reviewing the professional skills and overall performance of the individual.
15. The present consolidated range of consultancy fee for the post of Consultants is given below:
(i) Chief Consultant – Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- per month
(ii) Senior Consultant – Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month
(iii) Consultant – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month
16. The above ranges of the consultancy fee are on consolidated basis and are inclusive of all allowances, etc.
17. The last date of receipt of application is 16.1.2017.
18. Short-listed candidates will be called for interview on 30th & 31st January, 2017.