|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Government of West Bengal Office of the District Magistrate, Malda
Post Name: Recruitment for Accountant, Assistant, DEO in 2016
Reference Number : Memo No: 345/DSW /MLD
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Accountant, DEO Recruitment :
In pursuance of Memo No.1471/WCD & SW/2015 dt.03.02.2015 of the Child Development Department and Women Development & Social Welfare Department to the Govt. of West Bengal, filled in application in prescribed format is hereby invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following contractual posts in the District Child Protection Unit, Malda.
Related : West Bengal Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2016-17 District Co-ordinator : www.indianin.in/2098.html
Name of Post | No of Vacancy
1 Protection Officer, Institutional Care 01
2 Social Worker (Reserve for SC) 01
3 Data Analyst 01
4 Accountant 01
5 Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, DCPU 01
6 Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, CWC 01
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
1. The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the website malda.gov.in.
2. The envelope containing application must be superscribed at the top by name of the post applied for.
3. Application will be received from 23/12/2016 to 06/01/2017 both by post or by hand in the drop box kept at the office of the District Magistrate (Social Welfare Section), 2nd floor , 213B , Malda Collectorate Building, Malda Pin-732101.
4. Age will be calculated on the basis of 01.01. 2017.
5. Application will be supported by self attested
(a) Two Photographs
(b) Age proof
(c) Qualification Certificate
(d) Experience Certificate
(e) Residential proof
(f) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
(g) Certificate on computer knowledge (if applicable)
(h) Mobile No.
(i) 2 Self addressed envelope with requisite postage stamp.
6. A resident of West Bengal, if otherwise eligible, can apply for the post.
7. The posts (except for the ADEOs) will be filled up on the basis of written examination of 80 (eighty) marks followed by computer test of the 10 (ten) marks and viva-voce test of 10 (ten) marks of successful candidates in the ratio of 1:5. For the post of ADEOs Computer test of 10(Ten) Marks will be held first and candidates scoring at least 30 words per minute will be allowed for written examination of 80(eighty) marks to be followed by Viva-Voce of 10(Ten) marks for successful candidates in ratio of 1:5.
8. The merit list of successful candidates in the ratio of 1:4 will be prepared for a period of 2 years.
9. The District Level Selection Committee, Malda reserves the right to reject any application not properly filled in or received after due date.
11. The written examination will be held on 22/01/2017.
12. The questions will be on General Knowledge, reasoning, numerical abilities, and topics relevant to Child Protection and Development etc.
13. No application will be received after 5 P.M. on 06/01/2017
14. The candidates are advised to closely follow the district website malda.gov.in All the information related to selection process will be uploaded in the district website from time to time.