|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd MSRDC
Post Name: Recruitment for Public Relation Officer (PRO) in 2016
Public Relation Officer Recruitment :
Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd. (Government of Maharashtra undertaking) intends to appoint qualified and experienced professional on the post of Public Relation Officer (PRO) (One Post) (Unreserved) fulfilling the following eligibility criteria:
Related : MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016 Engineer, Chemist : www.indianin.in/1446.html
Educational Qualification :
a. Possess a degree in Journalism; OR Possess a degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/ Law and a Diploma in Journalism.
b. have a sound knowledge of Marathi and English Language.
Age : Not more than 38 years.
Work Experience : have not less than 5 years experience, in supervisory capacity, in any reputed organization, gained after acquiring the qualification mentioned in above clause (2).
Pay Scale : PB-II Rs.9,300-34,800, Grade Pay – 4,400.
AGE CRITERIA :
1. Completed age would be as on 01.01.2017.
2. Date of Birth will be considered as per the S.S.C. Certificate /School Leaving Certificate.
3. Maximum Age Limit mentioned is relaxable for 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC,ST,VJNT,SBC (Only Maharashtra Domicile Candidate) and 3 years for OBC (Only Maharashtra Domicile Candidate).
4. Upper Age Limit shall be relaxed upto 5 years for the candidates who are already in Government Service.
5. No Age Limit for the departmental employees working in MSRDC.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE :
1. For Open Category – Rs. 300/- by D.D. For SC, ST, VJNT, SBC, OBC & Physically handicap candidates – Rs. 150/- by D.D.
2. Application Fee should be paid by D.D. drawn in favour of Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Limited; payable at Mumbai.
3. The mentioned Application Fee is non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Download Recruitment Application Form.
2. Fill/retype all the required information in Application Form.
3. Attach all the required attested documents including updated Bio Data/Resume with the Application Form.
4. Attach Demand Draft (D.D.) of Application Fee as applicable.
5. Put Application Form, all relevant documents, D.D. of Application Fee in an envelope and seal the envelope.
6. Write ‘Application For The Post Of Public Relation Officer (PRO)’ on the top of the envelope.
7. Send the application by hand delivery or by RPAD to the following address on or before 07.01.2017 at 15.00 hrs.:
Chief Administrative Officer
Opp. Bandra Reclamation Bus Depot,
Near Lilavati Hospital,
Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400 050.
8. Applications received after 07.01.2017 at 15.00 hrs. for any reasons what so ever will not be considered and such applications will be treated as rejected.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
1. Eligible candidates will be called for written test/ interview depending upon the number of candidates shortlisted.
2. MSRDC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test/ interview.
3. Decision of MSRDC Management will be final and binding on all candidates.