|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Orissa High Court
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No:III-06/2016: 18508
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Data Entry Operator Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JUNIOR GRADE TYPIST/ DATA ENTRY OPERATOR IN THE COURT’S ESTABLISHMENT.
Related : OSCPS Recruitment 2016 Protection Officer, Social, Out Reach Worker : www.indianin.in/2015.html
Upon cancellation of the Court’s earlier Advertisement No. 4598 dated 10.03.2016, Online Recruitment Applications alongwith hard copies of the same with required documents are invited afresh from desirous applicants for filling up of the following 19 posts of Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator.
(It is hereby mentioned that pursuant to Court’s Advertisement No. 4598 dated 10.03.2016, candidates who have applied earlier may not apply again. However, they may submit all those required documents in order to make good the deficiencies or clarifications as at Column-9 given below with the heading ‘How to Apply’ giving reference to their acknowledgement number.)
IMPORTANT DATES :
Opening date for receipt of Online Application Form : 02.01.2017
Closing date for receipt of Online Application Form : 31.01.2017 (by 11.59 P.M.)
Closing date for receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application Form : 07.02.2017
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
AGE LIMIT: (As on 01.01.2016)
Not be below 21 years and not above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2016 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1981 and not later than 01.01.1995.
RELAXATION IN AGE :
a) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates.
b) The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificates will be accepted.
a) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto.
b) Typewriting with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
c) Should have passed Computer Application from any Government Diploma recognised Institute.
EXAMINATION FEE :
1. Candidates except SCjST jPWD categories are required to pay the Examination Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-0ther Administrative Services-0l-Administration of Justice-50l- Services and Services Fees-9903220-Home Department-99l5770-Examination Fees” or through online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking System.
2. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Payment made other than the appropriate head will be treated as non-payment of Examination Fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates will be required to apply online through Orissa High Court website i.e. orissahighcourt.nic.in (Recruitment Corner).
2. Candidates must go through “The instructions on how to apply online” available on the Court’s website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Certificates.
3. All required documents relating to eligibility VIZ. Educational Qualification, Computer Qualification, Typewriting Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Original Copy of Treasury Challan, Photograph and full signature in digital format must be uploaded while submitting the Online Application Form.
4. After submitting the application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique Acknowledgement Number, Space for signature etc.
5. Incomplete/ Incorrect applications or applications submitted through other modes than the prescribed ONLINE format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
6. Claim of benefit/relaxation and entry thereof in the Application Form not backed by supportive documents or submission of documents not backed by relevant entry in the application form shall also be treated as incomplete.
7. The candidate has to send one print out of the Online Application Form duly signed in the space provided after the “Declaration” alongwith self attested photocopies of the following documents:
a) Document in support of Date of Birth proof i.e. Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate.
b) Caste/Tribe Certificate (For SC/ ST/ SEBC candidates as applicable).
c) Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates only).
d) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree & Diploma Certificates starting from Matriculation onwards.)
d) Computer Application Certificate obtained from any Government Diploma recognised Institute.
e) Typewriting Certificate showing Typewriting Speed. Typewriting Certificates where Grade is mentioned instead of speed, the candidate is required to submit certificate showing the equivalent speed.
f) Original Copy of the Treasury Challan.
8. Printout of the Online Application Form duly signed alongwith self attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent through Registered Post/ Speed Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR GRADE TYPIST/DATA ENTRY OPERATOR” with Acknowledgement Number (Applicants applied earlier, in case of applying again, should mention both the new and old Acknowledgment Number) to the following address within 7 days from the closing date of submission of Online Application Form.
THE SPECIAL OFFICER (SPECIAL CELL),
ORISSA HIGH COURT,
9. All the candidates whether applied earlier or intending to apply afresh are to submit certificates issued from appropriate authority showing the fact that, the computer qualification certificate issued to them by the institute is a Government Diploma Recognized Institute.