|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University
Post Name: Recruitment for Project Assistant in 2017 Walk-in
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Project Assistant Walk-in :
A walk-in-interview will be conducted for filling up of one temporary post of Project Assistant to work in the DBT funded scheme titled “Development of oral pellet Fowl cholera vaccine” at Central University Laboratory, Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS, MMC, Chennai – 600 051.
Related : TANUVAS Recruitment 2016 Driver, Mill Operator : www.indianin.in/1726.html
The post is purely temporary for six months from the date of recruitment or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
Name of the post : Project Assistant
Number of post : One
Qualification : Undergraduate degree in life sciences with not less than 60% marks
1. Qualified and interested candidates for this position may Walk-in for a written examination followed by an interview on 03.01.2017 at 10.00 am to be held at the Central University Laboratory, Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051.
2. No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates preferring to attend the interview. Candidates are to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai.
3. Mere attending the interview does not guarantee them the appointment and the selection will be based purely on merit basis. Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG degree, age proof, experience certificate and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
4. Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with No objection letter from the present employer.
5. Selection will be made as per the norms of ASRR, TANUVAS.
6. The appointment is made purely on temporary basis with a condition to terminate the appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidate should not claim any University service.
For further details contact:
Principal Investigator and
(DBT-Oral pellet Fowl Cholera vaccine)
Central University Laboratory,
Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS
Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051.
Email @ culcahs[at]tanuvas.org.in
Job Description :
An enthusiastic and organized worker is required to join for six months project to assist in the development of oral pellet Fowl cholera vaccine.
Based at TANUVAS, Madhavaram milk colony campus, Chennai -51, the person employed will be involved in washing and sterilization of glassware, preparation of reagents, assist in sample collection from poultry.
The employed person is expected to travel locally and to outstations for the purpose of sample collection.