|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Zoological Survey of India
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Project Fellow JPF in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. No. 01/2016/JBB/Tech.
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1951-Notification.pdf
Home Page : http://zsi.gov.in/App/index.aspx
Junior Project Fellow :
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for JUNIOR PROJECT FELLOWS (JPFs) in Zoological Survey of India for the Project on ‘Faunal Diversity of Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary and Saranda Forest Division (Jharkhand), India’ sponsored by the Jharkhand Biodiversity Board.
Related : NIPHM Recruitment 2016 Senior Consultant, Research Fellow : www.indianin.in/1680.html
The position is initially for a period of one year and extendable and purely on temporary basis and will be terminated on completion of the project.
Name of the Post : Junior Project Fellow
No. of Post : 2 (Two)
Educational Qualification : Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable Qualification : Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection.
1. Age Limit: Age shall not be more than 28 years of age as on last date of application, 21.01.2017. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCNon Creamy Layer (NCL)/Women/ Physically Challenged applicants.
2. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Mere possession of qualification and experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection.
3. At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
4. Candidate will have to join immediately after their selection.
5. The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website zsi.gov.in.
6. Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to
Zoological Survey of India,
M-Block, New Alipore,
by Speed Post/Registered Post super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for the post of JPF: Project on Faunal Diversity of Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary and Saranda Forest Division (Jharkhand), India within one month from date of publication of the advertisement.
7. The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.