|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : HARTRON Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Chartered Accountant in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1905-form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1905-CA.pdf
Home Page : http://hartron.org.in/index.php/jobs-career/current-opening
Chartered Accountant Recruitment :
HARTRON intends to engage 01 Chartered Accountant for one year on contract basis at a fixed remuneration of Rs.50,000/- P.M.
Related : NHM Haryana Recruitment 2016 Consultant, Account Assistant : www.indianin.in/1720.html
The candidate should be Chartered Accountant having five years of experience in executive position in Commercial Organization and thorough knowledge of Finance & Accounts. Interested candidates may submit their application within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This engagement will be for a period of one year on contract basis.
2. The date of commencement of this engagement shall commence from the date of reporting to duty.
3. During this period, he/she will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs.50,000/- per month. This remuneration includes Medical Expenses, Conveyance Expenses, Entertainment Expenses and Telephone/Mobile Expenses etc.
4. He/She will be responsible for all taxes and levies applicable on such consolidated remuneration payable to him/her. Further, all payments shall be subject to tax withholding as applicable under the law.
5. He/She shall not be involved with any other engagement or work assignment, including holding any other post or office of profit in any Government, semi Government and private establishments during this engagement period.
6. For any outstation travel on official duty with prior approval, he/she shall be reimbursed TA/DA as his/her entitlement in accordance with State Govt. Rules as may be applicable at the level of Assistant General Manager.
7. Either party is free to terminate this engagement with a prior notice of one (01) month or equivalent compensation thereof.
8. He/She will be entitled for ten (10) days casual leave in one year and 10 days medical leave, on production of medical certificate in a calendar year and the same can be taken with approval of the reporting officer. Any leave beyond this period shall be treated as loss of pay/remuneration.
9. The normal place of work would be Chandigarh tri-city area. Depending on requirement, he/she may also be required to work in any location within the State of Haryana or may be deputed to work with any other department or an organization of Haryana Government.
10. He/She shall abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation and perform the duties with due professional diligence and commitment so as to meet timelines and quality of deliverables and services.
11. He/she will not be considered for regular appointment against any sanctioned post upon satisfactory performance during the engagement period.
12. The present appointment shall in no case confer any right to continue beyond the aforesaid period or any right to seek employment in the Corporation under any circumstances whatsoever.
13. Any false submissions, fraud, suppression and/or misrepresentations of information/documents may lead to immediate termination of contract which may further lead to penal action.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To supervise and conduct internal, statutory and AG office audit of HARTRON & HIL.
2. To liaison with the office of Central Excise for the matter related to Service Tax as well as with the Consultant of HARTRON & HIL.
3. To liaison with the office of Sale Tax for the matter related to Sale Tax as well as with the Consultant of HARTRON & HIL.
4. To look after the work of placing funds in shape of FDR etc.
5. To help in finalizing the annual accounts of HARTRON & HIL.
6. To help in preparing Utilization Certificate (UC) of Government of India and the State Government.
7. To help in preparation of budget of HARTRON.
8. Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Liaisoning with banks for placements of Funds in FDRs & Encashment of FDRs, Collection of Form 16-A (TDS), Preparation of Bank Guarantees etc. and other bank related work.
9. Verification & Confirmation of Online Payments received from Govt. Departments/Boards/Corporations/Suppliers & Vendors.
10. Attending the meetings as representative of Finance & Accounts Division as and when required.
11. Dealing with correspondence relating to various Govt. Departments/Boards/Corporations & other Agencies.
12. Liaisoning with Tax Consultants & concerned Authorities of Service Tax for Assessment and dealing with related matters.
13. Preparation of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet of HARTRON & HIL.
14. Any other responsibility can be assigned in accordance with the need/requirement.