|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Vijaya Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Probationary Manager in 2016
Reference Number : Notification No. 01/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Probationary Manager Recruitment :
The Bank invites applications (On-Line only) for recruitment for the post of Probationary Manager (Security/Rajbhasha/Law) in MMG Scale-II
Related : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-17 Probationary Officer : www.indianin.in/1551.html
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates can apply only online from 19.12.2016 to 09.01.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
a) Pre-Requisite for applying online:
Before applying online, candidates should:
I. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personalemail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
II. Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
III. Scan his/her photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, which is provided with the notification available on Bank’s website.
IV. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
Category of Applicant Amount Payable
For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 100.00 (Intimation charges)
For All others including OBC Rs.600.00 (application fees & intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
b) Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website “vijayabank.com” and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No.01/2016” – Link for Notification and Online Application”.
(2) Eligible candidates are then required to click on the link.
(3) Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the ‘Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature'(Annexure I)
(4) After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(5) Candidates should carefully fill the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness.
(6) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
(7) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
(8) If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number & Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
(9) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated which should also be preserved for future reference.
(10) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message will be displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
(11) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to deposit the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of internet failure/ website jam/congestion/choking.
(12) The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
(13) After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-Out.
The Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-out complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post in a closed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROB. MANAGER-SECURITY/PROB. MANAGERRA JBHASHA/PROB.MANAGER-LAW 2016-2017 in Vijaya Bank”, to the following address:
P.O. Box No.5136,
G.P.O. BANGALORE – 560 001.
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 19/12/2016
Closure of registration of application 09/01/2017
Closure for editing application details 09/01/2017
Last date for printing your application 24/01/2017
Online Fee Payment 19/12/2016 to 09/01/2017
Last date for receipt of “print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application” 16/01/2017
Last date for Receipt of “Print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application (from Far Flung Areas)” 20/01/2017