|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Health Mission Goa
Post Name: Recruitment for Ayush Doctor, IEC Supervisor in 2016 Walk-in
Reference Number : Advt. No. DHS/NHM-ADM/29/Staff-Recrutment/2016-17/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Ayush Doctor Recruitment :
On obtaining the approval of the Secretary (Health)/Mission Director, NHM and the Government vide Note no. DHS/NHM-ADM/29/Recruit/2016-17/779 dated 25/11/2016,The State Health Society Goa is desires to fill up the following categories of posts purely on Contract basis for a period of one year under NHM Programme, Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa.
Related : GPSC Goa Recruitment 2016 Ayurvedic Physician, Physicist : www.indianin.in/584.html
The educational qualifications and other requirements for the different categories of posts along with date & time for Walk-in-Interview as specified below:
Designation Post | No. of Posts
1. Asst. Nutrition Officer (Nutrition Prog.) 01
2. District Programme Co- ordinator (NPCDCS) 01
3. Panchakarma Therapist (AYUSH) 02
4. General Physician (NPCDCS) 01
5. Computer Assistant 02
6. Data Assistant (M & E) 01
7. GNMs for District NCD Clinic (NPCDCS) 01
8. IEC Supervisor (IEC Prog.) 04
9. Counselor for District NCD Cell (NPCDCS) 01
10. GNMs (District CCU/ICU & Cancer Care) (NPCDCS) 01
11. Counselor (SDH/CHC NCD Clinic) (NPCDCS) 01
12. Community Nurse (DMHP) 01
13. Psychiatrist Nurse (DMHP) 01
14. Case Registry Assistant (DMHP) 01
15. Ayush Doctor (AYUSH) 30
1. Knowledge of Konkani is essential and Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
2. The selected candidate will be stationed in different parts of the State.
3. The selected candidate shall have no claim in future for absorption in any regular job in State Govt. Service.
4. This is National Health Programme and the jobs created will not be regularized.
The candidates fulfilling the above requirements for the post are requested to attend the walk–in-Interview on the date, time and venue stated above, at Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa along with their Biodata with Photo and original copies of their certificates in proof of the Educational qualification, Birth, Residence Certificate and Experience if any for verification and attested copies for submission.
Duly attested by the Gazetted Officer/Notary/self attested stating that “The certificate is True copy of the original”.
Candidates reporting after the end of registration time will not be allowed to attend the interview.