|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NHM Malappuram Kerala Arogya Keralam
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Public Health Nurse in 2016
Junior Public Health Nurse :
APPLICATION INVITED FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE UNDER NHM MALAPPURAM
Name of Post : Junior Public Health Nurse
Qualification & Experience : ANM Certificate recognised Should have registrations in Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
Age : Maximum 45 years as on 0l-10-2016
Method of Recruitment : Contract basis
Salary : Rs.11,620/-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
l. Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may submit their application in the format enclosed herewith with super-scripted envelope (Name of the post applied) Which should be reached on or before 25.10.2016 4pm to the District Programme Manager, National Health Mission(Arogyakeralam),B-3 Block, Civil Station, Malappuram
2. All applications should be supported by self attested copies of relevant documents (Qualification / Age etc….) without which applications will be summalily rejected
3. Incomplete and delayed applications will be summalily rejected.
4. Recruitment will be initially for a period of 3 months, which may be extended based on performance of the candidate. The individuals appointed under NHM on contract basis, will have to enter into a contract with Society.
5. The maximum age limit will be 45 years as on 01-10-2016
6. The basic knowledge in computer operation is highly desirable
7. Candidates should produce original certificates at the time of interview
8. Selection will be based on qualifications, performance in the interview/written test
9. Candidates who have attended regular classes in colleges under recognized universities need only apply.
10. The posts are temporary in nature during the period of operation of the mission
11. No TA/DA will be paid for date interview/written test.
12. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format.