|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike BBMP
Post Name: Recruitment for Additional IT Advisor in 2016 Walk-In
Reference Number : BBMP/SYS/GL/1220/15-16
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1779-IT-advisor.pdf
Home Page : https://bbmp.gov.in/home
Additional IT Advisor :
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, (BBMP) invites candidates for the contractual job of “ADDITIONAL IT ADVISOR” for a period of 3 years.
Related : MPCST Recruitment 2016 Research Associate, Project Assistant : www.indianin.in/1734.html
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
2. Details of the Projects executed to prove the experience required should be furnished, with detailed documentation of projects managed/executed with details of roles and responsibilities, team size, technology platform, project duration, status of project and other details should be furnished.
3. Minimum of 2 project implementation (complete life cycle) is a must. Details of the same should be furnished.
4. Data bases design, performance fine tuning and implementation and management skills are mandatory.
1. Must have at least 10 years of experience in Systems and Programming Functions in a large establishment including experience in designing, implementing and running large Enterprises.
2. Thorough knowledge in Systems Study, Systems Analysis, System Design, Programming and Implementation including experience in implementing and managing IT Infrastructure is preferred. Good knowledge in Geographical Information System is also preferred.
3. Must be well versed with Architecting and conceptualizing large IT systems. Understanding of enterprise class GIS system is preferred. A thorough knowledge of latest trends in system Architecture like open source, APIs, Networking, Security & Cloud etc. is a must.
4. Must have ability to manage large IT projects. (Mention atleast 1 project)
5. Vendor/Contract management experience is also a must.
6. Should have proven experience in implementation of end to end IT solutions.
7. Strong Leadership skills with management experience of diverse workforce.
Age Proof : Must not be above the age 55 years.
Important Terms & Conditions:
** Candidates have to abide by BBMP’s terms and conditions mentioned in ANNEXURE-1, sign it and send it via registered post.
** Short-listed candidates have to attend the interview with all the original documents.
** No TA, DA will be given to attend walk in selection.
** Selected candidate must report duty within 7 working days at the allotted place in BBMP.
** Selected candidate will be entitled for only Gazette Holidays declared by BBMP and a casual leave of one day every month. Any other types of leaves availed by regular employees of the BBMP will not be applicable to contract employees.
** Selected candidate has to follow the instructions provided by Advisor, IT and report his/her day to day work with him.
The willing candidates need to download the following applications, get it duly filled and send it via registered post by 3rd January 2017 to Commissioner / Special Commissioner (finance), BBMP Head Office, N.R. Square, Bangalore-560002.