|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Department Of Post, India
Post Name: Recruitment for Skilled Artisan in 2016
Reference Number : No. MSE /B9-4 / VII / 2016
Skilled Artisan Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the following posts from the eligible candidates. Filling up of vacant post of Skilled Artisans for the year 2015 in MMS, Chennai-600 006 under Direct Recruitment.
Related : Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Postman/Mail Guard : www.indianin.in/309.html
The last date for receipt of applications is 10.01.2017 upto 17.00 hours.
The details of vacancies are as follows.
Name of Post | No. of vacancy
1 Copper & Tinsmith (Skilled) 02
2 M.V.Electrician (Skilled) 02
3 M.V.Mechanic (Skilled) 01
4 Upholsterer (Skilled) 01
5 Welder (Skilled) 01
6 Carpenter (Skilled) 01
Age limit : Age limit between 18 to 30 years of age as on 1.07.2015
Educational Qualification : A certificate in the respective Trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. pass with experience of one year in the respective Trade.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Application on plain paper in the prescribed format as produced above should be filled in by the candidate either in English or in Tamil correctly and completely.
2. One Passport size photograph should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government.
3. Along with the application form an IPO for Rs.100/- or for the same amount an UCR receipt to be taken in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee. The applications will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria and short listed applicants will be called for to attend trade test.
The application fees collected from the ineligible applicants will not be refunded. The application without application fee will be rejected.
Further the short listed candidates should pay Rs.400/- as Examination fee (for trade test) in the form of IPO or UCR receipt. The candidates belonging to SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from the payment of Examination fee.
4. Proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, driving licence (In case of M.V.Mechanic), Community (in case of SC / ST / OBC) etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates / documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form. Only Xerox copies should be enclosed.
5. Copy of Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service / Posts only will be considered.
6. Unsigned or incomplete and /or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected. Wrongly addressed application either on application or on envelope will also be rejected.
7. Original certificates need not be sent along with the application.
8. Applications without required information /attachments as per this notification will be summarily rejected without intimation.
9. No correspondence of any nature will be entertained, in this regard.
10. The applications should be sent through Speed Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted.
11. Under Col.6 of the Application Form, candidates should fill up the age as on 01.07.2015.
12. Separate Applications should be sent for each post in a separate envelope and the candidates should superscribe on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of _________________ in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600 006.
13. The envelope should be addressed to the The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006 and should reach this office on or before 10.01.2017 by 17.00 hours.
14. Application received after the last date and without adhering to the above conditions set in this notification will not be considered.
15. All pages of the Xerox copies of the certificates / documents and photos attached to the application should be attested. Otherwise the application will be rejected.