|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Haldia Petrochemicals Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Marketing Officer in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Apply Online : http://www.haldiapetrochemicals.com/index.php?p=job_list
Home Page : http://www.haldiapetrochemicals.com
Marketing Officer Recruitment :
Close Date 15-12-2016
For Any Query, Please contact us at – career[at]hpl.co.in
Related : Coal India HURL Recruitment 2016 Managing Director : www.indianin.in/986.html
Title : Officer – Marketing
Qualification : B.Tech / BE (In any discipline)
1. Manage the marketing of HPL products (grades) and consolidate existing HPL market position across segments, markets and countries with EBITDA accountability.
2. Strategize product management, planning, positioning and sales.
3. Managing of HPL Polymer products and its distribution across.
4. Formulation of Business strategy, optimization of product portfolio and its implementation.
5. Coordinate with regional office team to optimize customer portfolio in line with market analysis and devise distribution channel strategy for domestic and export sales.
6. Facilitating the business planning process and consolidating supply source inputs.
7. Assist in finalizing the customer level business plan & the 5 year plan.
8. Provide inputs to finance and marketing for preparing the financial / business plans.
Core Competencies Required In Performing the Job:
1. Good Leadership qualities.
2. Getting Results & Added Value Focus.
3. Adaptability and Facilitating change.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Team Player.
6. Openness and willingness to learn.
1. Understanding of Petrochemical business, commercial / economic and business environment.
2. Understanding of marketing fundamentals in particular market segment management, product management, understanding of channel structure and key distribution channels.
3. Product knowledge – understanding of key product requirement by market segments.
4. Planning and negotiation skills.
5. Good understanding of Value in Use, Value for Customer & Value for person concept.
Education / Experience:
Preferably with Engineering or Polymer background. MBA desirable but not mandatory. 2-5 years in polymer related companies would be preferred.
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Title: Officer – Strategic Planning Cell
Job Location: Kolkata
1. Analysis of Business Environment and gather intelligence.
2. Tracking competitor’s performance and helping in benchmarking company performance with industry peers.
3. Collating data on demand-supply, identifying drivers of upstream / downstream market, tracking new capacity additions, licensors, and capex and price movements.
4. Involved in preparation of In-house pre-feasibility reports/ evaluation of competing projects etc.
5. Maintaining databases for performance monitoring and analysis (Production, yield, energy consumption, sales, pricing and netbacks
6. Involved in generating MIS/ Business Analytics Reports.
7. Involved in generation of daily/ fortnightly/ monthly reports and analyzing deviations with monthly targets.
8. Development of business models and what-if analysis as and when needed.
Education / Experience : BE/ B.Tech in any discipline (preferably Chemical Engineering) with an MBA in operations / Marketing / Finance / Strategic Planning with 1 to 2 years of experience in Chemical industry / Business Analytics Firms.
Competencies Required in Performing the Job:
** Understanding of petrochemical business, commercial / economic and business environment preferable.
** Excellent Analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication.
** Openness and willingness to learn.
** Team Player.