|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : TCIL Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Contract Engineer in 2016 Walk-in Interview
Reference Number : Advt. No. 12/2016/TM(PAP)
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Contract Engineer Walk-in Interview :
TCIL invites qualified and experienced candidates for a walk-in Interview for the following post on contract basis initially for a period for a period of six months which may be extended further as per company requirements, also depending upon the performance of the candidates.
Related : TCIL Recruitment 2016 Civil Engineer : www.indianin.in/571.html
Post Name: Contract Engineer
No. of Posts: 02
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics & Communications/ Computer science / IT with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 16.12.2016
Experience: Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the following fields
Networking with good understanding of Computer Hardware, Networking concepts.
Audio/ Video equipment and the related equipment used in studio setup such as video conferencing equipment, mixer, speakers, audio-video, streaming, recording, non-linear editing, etc.
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
The candidate shall be required to:
1. Install, test and maintain the modem, switch etc.
2. Install, test and maintain the studio equipments like camera, audiovideo mixer, video scanner, projector, microphone, etc.
3. Interact with the clients; provide necessary inputs for Tele-education/ Tele-medicine Operation & Maintenance of equipment including assistance support to the Operation & Maintenance team at Data Centre.
4. Monitor performance of equipment and network on daily basis and maintain necessary reports.
5. Coordinate with vendor’s team for rectification of equipments.
6. Diagnose the problems in network equipments.
7. Carry out acceptance testing as per the laid down procedure.
8. Manage doctors and teachers for successfully delivering the Tele- Education and Tele-Medicine Sessions.
9. Maintain all records pertaining to site equipments.
10. Coordinate with Data- Center for various requirement of functioning of the network and services.
i. Candidates are requested to bring with them the applications for the said post along with their complete bio-data in the desired format, photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificate and latest Passport Size colored photograph (2 nos.) at the time of walk-in interview.
Candidates are also requested to bring their educational and experience certificates in original for verification.
ii. Selected candidates are likely to be posted one each in Mumbai & Bangalore.
iii. Venue: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited, Flat No. 8, Type- II, Air India Colony, Sector – 27, Seawoods Nerul (E), Navi Mumbai- 400706
iv. Date of Interview: 21st December, 2016 (10:00AM to 4:30PM)
v. No cost will be reimbursed to the candidates for attending the above Walk-in Interview.