|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : GSL Goa Shipyard Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Management Trainee (Marketing) in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. 06/2016
Apply Online : http://career.goashipyard.co.in/user/Job-List.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1473-MTM.pdf
Home Page : http://www.goashipyard.co.in/download.aspx
Management Trainee Recruitment :
GSL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company and is engaged in designing and building Ships for Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. GSL invites online applications from Indian Nationals for post of Management Trainee (Marketing) on Fixed Term Employment basis in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) Pay scale:
Related : GSL Recruitment 2016 Office Assistant, Khalasi, Junior Supervisor : www.indianin.in/785.html
Name of the Post / Grade : Management Trainee (Marketing) / E-1
No. of Vacancies : 1
Upper age limit as on 30.11.2016 : 28 years
Pay Scale : 16,400-3%-40,500
Essential Educational Qualification: Full time Graduation in Engineering from a recognized University / Institute AND Full time MBA in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:
Interested candidates may follow the following process for submitting their application online:
Please keep scanned copy ready (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system:
** Passport sized color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb.
** Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb.
** A copy of candidate’s Caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
** A copy of candidate’s birth certificate.
** A copy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof.
** A copy of candidate’s testimonial in support of candidate’s experience in case candidate is applying against a post requiring experience.
Other Information for candidates with regard to online application:
1. In case candidates are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria as required for a particular post then the system will not allow the candidates to submit application for the said post or to proceed ahead from that particular page.
For example: If a candidate doesn’t fulfill the age / Work experience criteria as required for a particular job post, then system won’t allow the candidate to proceed ahead.
2. Demand Draft is valid for 3 months from the date of issue of the Demand Draft. So, the candidates are advised to submit the application at the earliest after making the DD.
3. At the end of the Online Application System, once the candidate checks the Terms & Conditions checkbox and clicks on submit button, candidate won’t be allowed to edit his application details.
4. Candidates are advised to take two printouts of their system generated online application forms after registering and send one copy of the same to Goa Shipyard Limited along with all the relevant documents in support of their age, qualification, experience and caste (if applicable) and preserve the second copy for future references.
5. If the data provided by candidate is not valid or as per the prescribed format, an error message will be displayed.
Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and attach the original Demand Draft, self attested Xerox copies of all relevant mark sheets / certificates as applicable and post the online application form, Demand Draft and attached documents to:
The Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802,
in support of the details entered in the Online Application System.
Online Application opens from 00.00 hrs on 07.12.2016 and closes at 17.00 hrs on 05.01.2017.
Last Date for Receipt of the Printout of Online Application Form at Goa Shipyard Limited 16.01.2017