|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Sub Inspector Of Fisheries & Foreman (Marine)
Reference Number : Advt. No./ Notification No.18/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your admit card here : http://126.96.36.199:8080/tnpscadmitcardfish/FrmLogin182016.aspx
Home Page : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/index.html http://tnpscexams.in/
Download Admit Card :
Date of Exam : 11.12.2016
Related : TNPSC Download Admit Card 2016 Junior Scientific Officer : www.indianin.in/33.html
i) Enter Application No. (OR) Login ID
ii) Enter Date Of Birth
iii) Click on “Submit” Button
a) For the post of Sub-Inspector of Fisheries for Paper I the Candidates should appear only in the subject in which they have obtained the prescribed qualification.
b) The existing syllabi for the subject Fisheries science, the topics under Paper I and Paper II shall be clubbed together and constitute a single syllabus for that subject.
c) The question paper for the subjects Fisheries Science, Fisheries Technology and Navigation Engineering mentioned in Paper-I for the post of Sub-Inspector of Fisheries will be set in English only and the subject Zoology will be set both in English and Tamil.
Question paper in Mechanical Engineering will be set in both English and Tamil. Question Paper in Paper-II will be set both in English and Tamil.
d) The syllabi for the subjects are furnished at Annexure-IIA and IIB to this Notification and also available in the Commission’s Website ‘tnpsc.gov.in’.
1. The Candidates should use either blue or black ink Ball Point pen only for writing and shading in the answer sheet.
2. Answer sheet will be invalidated if it is shaded with other than Ball Point pen as mentioned in Note (1) above.
3. The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box provided for Question paper booklet series is not shaded or incorrectly shaded in the answer sheet.
4. Answer sheet will be invalidated if answered in a subject other than the subject of his studies as per his educational qualification or other than the one specified in the Hall ticket.
5. One mark will be deducted for not shading or incorrect shading of Register Number in the answer sheet.