|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway
Announcement : Download Document Verification Call Letter
Designation : SRD-PWD Special Recruitment Drive
Reference Number : CEN No. 01/2015
Download your Call Letter here : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1287/4278/login.html
Home Page : https://www.rrccr.com/
Document Verification Call Letter :
i) Enter Roll No.
ii) Enter Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
iii) Click on “Login” Button
Related : RRC Western Railway Call Letter for Document Verification 2016 Group-D : www.indianin.in/41.html
Instructions for the candidates :
1. The candidates should produce all original documents/certificates which he/she had mentioned at the time of online application. Attested copies of these documents/certificates should also be produced. All certificates must bear the correct name of the candidate.
2. SC/ST candidates should produce their Caste Certificates in original, duly issued in the prescribed format, signed by the Competent Authority.
3. OBC candidates should also produce the latest OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the Central Government Format, signed by the Competent Authority for the ?nancial year 2015-16 or 2016-17 i.e. OBC certificate issued on or after 1.4.2015 or 1.4.2016 along with a self attested photocopy of the same.
4. PHP candidate should produce disability certificate indicating percentage of disability as mentioned in online application, in original, duly issued in the prescribed format, signed by the Competent Authority.
5. The candidate should bring same five passport size photographs, which he had uploaded at the time of online application.
6. The candidate should bring original counter foils of call letter, issued for appearing in written test and downloaded call letter of document verification.
7. The candidates found eligible in the document verification shall be directed to Railway Medical Units at Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Pune and Solapur for Medical Examination on random basis. Their request, if any, for change in Railway Medical Unit shall not be considered. They should come prepared to stay and travel to these Medical Units for 03 to 04 days, on their own.
8. The candidates shall not open the envelope containing Medical Memo for Medical test.
9. The candidates shall not leave the Medical Test in between till it is completed.
10. The candidate should note that mere calling for document verification and directing for medical examination do not entitle them for their appointment in Railways.
11. Final panel of the candidates qualified in written test, found eligible in document verification and also found in the medical examination, will be on the basis of their merit order in the written test.
12. RRC/CR reserves the rights to delete/add name of the candidate at any stage of recruitment due to error of commission/omission, if any.
13. In case of discrepancy/malpractice, if any, noticed at any stage of recruitment, candidature of such candidates shall be liable to be cancelled without notice and decision of RRC/CR in this regard shall be final.
14. Candidates may see RRC/CR’s website rrccr.com, time to time, for further updates of recruitment process.
15. Candidate has to bring Aadhar Card compulsorily. In case Aadhar Card is not available, the candidate should enroll his name in the nearest centre and bring acknowledgement thereof.
16. Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 24/- at the time of document verification towards medical examination fee.
17. SC/ST community candidates who want to avail the benefit of free traveling authority should carry original caste certificate with original photo ID card for verification by Ticket Checking staff.
18. No objection certificate from the present employer, if you are already working in any Central/States/UT Govt./PSU/Local bodies.
19. There will be no claim for alternate appointment on the grounds of medical unfitness, if any.