|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Advisor (Engg) in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Advisor (Engg) Recruitment :
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the position of Advisor (Engg.) to Ombudsman.
Related : OPTCL Recruitment 2016 Management Trainee MT/JMT : www.indianin.in/1214.html
Position : Advisor (Engg.) (One Position)
Essential Qualifications & Experience :
** Graduate Degree in Electrical / Power Engineering or equivalent from recognized university.
** Five years experience of working as a Power Engineer in the middle Management level
Desirable Qualifications & Experience :
** Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management
** Experience of working as panel consultant for reputed companies
** Advising Regulatory Bodies / Local Bodies / Public Utilities/ Consumer Grievance Redressal Forums on technical matters related to Electrical/Power Engineering will be given weightage.
Other Terms & Conditions :
1. No person shall be eligible to be appointed as Advisor (Engg) within two years of his / her retirement, if immediately before such retirement he /she has been in the services of a Generation Company / Transmission or Distribution Licensee or in the holding company or subsidiary of such Company / Licensee in the NCT of Delhi.
2. This appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of 3 years or till the age of 65 years or whichever is earlier.
3. The upper age limit for applying is 62 years as on the date of advertisement.
4. The selected candidate would be entitled to a consolidated salary of Rs. 35000/- per month, with 5% annual increment.
5. The Commission reserves the right to determine the criteria for shortlisting the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entail a candidate to be shortlisted and called for interview.
6. The position carries full-time responsibilities and accordingly, the selected candidate shall devote his/her whole time to the affairs of the office. He /She shall not undertake any other part time / honorary / independent practice during the tenure.
The prescribed format for application for the above position together with formats for undertaking to be rendered by candidates are available on the DERC website i.e. derc.gov.in.
Applications not forwarded as per format and without the undertaking are likely to be rejected. Copies of self attested testimonials / certificates relating to education, work experience and proof of date of birth are to be attached and a self attested passport size photograph is to be affixed on the application form.
The duly completed application form is to be forwarded to the Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhawan, CBlock, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017, clearly super-scribing the envelope with the details of the position applied for.
The last date for receipt of application is 31st December 2016.