|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute of Fashion Technology
Post Name: Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Assistant in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No.: NIFT/KAN/Group -C/Rectt/12203(2)/16-17
Apply Online : http://www.cmsnift.com/pages/cms_forms/requirements_vacancy.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1328-requirements.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nift.ac.in/
Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment :
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kannur invites applications for the below mentioned post to be filled on contract basis:
Related : NIPHM Recruitment 2016 Multi Tasking Staff MTS : www.indianin.in/1084.html
S No. | Category | Vacancies
1 Steno Grade – III – 1
2 Assistant Warden (Females only) – 2
3 Assistant Accounts – 1
4 Machine Mechanic – 1
5 Junior Assistant – 5
6 Library Assistant – 1
7 Laboratory Assistant – 5
8 Driver – 1
9 Multi-Tasking Staff – 12
A Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque for the requisite fee as indicated below should be drawn in favour of “NIFT KANNUR” payable at Kannur
S No. | Name of the Post | Fee for General/ OBC Candidates | Fee for SC/ST/ PHP Candidates
1 All the 9 posts 500 250
i) Employees of NIFT are not exempted from payment of examination fee.
ii) Candidates applying for more than one post has to make separate application fee.
iii) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
iv) Demand draft should have been drawn on or after publication of the advertisement.
v) Candidates must write his / her name, address and post applied for, on back of the demand draft.
HOW TO APPLY:
a) Application forms can be accessible in the link provided in website nift.ac.in/kannur
b) Interested candidates may apply online as per the instruction provided in the “INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ON-LINE APPLICATION” down below.
c) The prescribed fees shall be in the form of demand draft/bankers cheque drawn in favour of NIFT, Kannur payable at Kannur. The last date of filling online application is 30/12/2016, Friday up to 6.00 pm. The last date of receipt of hard copy of the application is 06/01/2017, Friday till end of office hours.
d) Attested copies of all uploaded certificates and testimonials in proof of age/ educational qualifications/ caste / experience etc. should be attached with the hard copy of the application form printed from website.
e) The demand draft should be placed in a separate cover and attached with the application to avoid the mutilation of Demand Draft. Also write your name, application number and your address at the back side of the demand draft before despatching.
f) Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc. should send their hard copy of applications through Proper Channel. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along with other attested certificates and testimonials to the above address so as to reach on or before the last date.
g) The date and venue of the screening process shall be informed later on website and will be intimated to the short listed candidates only through their registered email.
h) The Short listed candidates for the above mentioned posts will have to appear for the Screening process which includes written and skill test and it will be conducted at NIFT campus at Dharmasala, Kannur, Kerala.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ON-LINE APPLICATION :
1. The candidate should first register by clicking “Submit Button”. An email confirming the registration will be sent by assigning username (emailid) and a password. The Username and the password are required for subsequent operations. Hence the candidate should remember them or keep them in safe place.
2. Candidate can start filling up the on-line application by logging in through links received in the Email id.
3. On-line application can be completed in one or more sessions by revisiting the website using the assigned username (emailid) and password.
4. The candidate should enter all required information correctly in all fields of the on-line application.
5. Kindly keep your demand draft ready before taking the final printout of the application form. Also write your name , application number and your address at the back side of the demand draft before despatching.
6. Kindly keep soft copy of your passport size photo (File Type: JPG / Maximum File Size: 60KB) and signature (File Type: JPG / Maximum File Size: 30KB).
7.The candidate can edit data in any field till the final submission and printout is taken.