|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : SSC Staff Selection Commission
Announcement : Result
Designation : Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2016 – Declaration of Result of Written Examination to call candidates for Skill Test for the post of STENO GRADE ‘C’
Related : SSC Result 2016 CGL Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Exam : www.indianin.in/399.html
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2016 on 31-7-2016 at various centres all over the country. Total 2,09,218 candidates appeared in this Examination.
5076 and 13809 candidates in Roll Number order are declared provisionally qualified for appearing in Skill Tests for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’, respectively, subject to their fulfilling all eligibility conditions.
The cut – off marks fixed by the Commission in the Written Examination and availability of candidates under different categories are as under:
List I: Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Stenographer Grade ‘C’
CATEGORIES SC ST OBC OH VH UR TOTAL
CUT-OFF MARKS 107.50 90.25 111.50 90.00 89.50 120.00
CANDIDATES AVAILABLE 764 375 2202 123 43 1569 5076
(Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to SC-209, ST-21, OBC-977 are also qualifying at UR standard).
List II: Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Stenographer Grade ‘D’CATEGORIES SC ST OBC Ex.S OH VH UR TOTAL
CUT-OFF MARKS 94.25 75.25 99.00 20.00 74.00 58.75 107.25
CANDIDATES AVAILABLE 2151 1068 5563 307 306 158 4256 13809
(Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to SC-280, ST-102, OBC-3147 are also qualifying at UR standard).
3. Representations received from the candidates regarding Answer Keys were carefully examined. Wherever the representations were found genuine, the same were revised, and the modified Answer Keys were used for evaluation.
4. The results are provisional and are subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective posts in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signature, handwriting, etc. on the Application Form and Admission Certificates.
The candidature of the candidates are liable to be cancelled by respective Regional Directors in case candidates found not fulfilling the eligibility conditions or any other genuine reasons.
5. For candidates belonging to Reserved Categories for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved as per Government Policy, the Category status is indicated against their Roll Numbers.
It is important to note that some of these candidates have been declared qualified only for the Category mentioned against their Roll Numbers. If any candidate does not actually belong to the Category mentioned against his/ her name, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list.
It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to immediately contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the Category shown against their Roll Number.
6. Candidates may note that as per Notice of the Examination and instructions given in the Answer Sheets, they were required to code/ write their particulars correctly and append their Signature/ Left Thumb Impression (LTI) on the answer sheets.
Such Answer Sheets which are without Signature/ LTI and where particulars such as Roll Number, Ticket Number, Test Form Number have been coded incorrectly, have not been evaluated.
7. The schedule of Skill Test will be communicated by the Regional Offices later. Candidates are advised to follow the website of the Regional Offices concerned.
8. The Result of this Examination is available on the website of the Commission