|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Post Name: Recruitment for Site Engineer in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1223-Site-Engineer.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nhai.org/job.asp
Site Engineer Recruitment :
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application from interested and eligible/experienced candidates on Short Term Contract for the post of Site Engineer as detailed below:
Related : NPCC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Engineer AE Civil : www.indianin.in/1104.html
Name of Post : Site Engineer
No. of Post : 03 No.
Consolidated Emoluments : Rs. 50,000/- per month
Method of Recruitment : On Short Term Contract basis (Two years only).
Educational Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years plus experience
1. The applicant should have one year experience preferably in road and highway works in case of holding Degree from recognised University or five years plus experience in Road and Highway works in case of Diploma holder from recognised Technical Board.
2. Additional experience / qualification / computer knowledge shall be given due preference amongst candidates.
3. Period of Contract shall be for Two years, without any right to claim for absorption / confirmation.
4. The notice is also available on NHAI website nhai.org. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
5. In case large numbers of applications are received, candidates shall be short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field and shall accordingly be called for interview/ considered for selection.
6. Applications are to be submitted strictly in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of education and experience certificates.
Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
7. Duly filled – in applications along with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by applicant), may be sent by Registered / Speed Post / hand delivery, to the address given below, so as to reach latest by 15.12.2016 upto 17.00 Hrs.
The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis. Applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected.
8. The Site Engineer shall be placed in Navi Mumbai.
Address for communication:
Chief General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer, Mumbai,
National Highways Authority of India
4th floor, Plot No. 22, Sector 11, Opposite Belapur Station,
CBD Belpaur, Navi Mumbai -400614 (MS)
Tel. No. 022-27564100, 300,