|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : AIIMS, Raipur All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Residents and Senior Residents 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Home Page : http://aiimsraipur.edu.in/
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 08-12-2016
Time of Examination : 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Related : Air India Download Call Letter 2016 GD & PAT Trainee Cabin Crew : www.indianin.in/1158.html
Admit Cards for the above said post have been already issued from the office and sent by the E-mail and Speed Post to the candidates. The written examination will be held on 08.12.2016 at 11:00 AM in the premises of AIIMS Raipur.
If you haven’t received the admit card by 03.12.2016, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mention your Full Name, application Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Contact Number in e-mail body).
Please bring any one of the following valid identity card in original with the admit card (attached with this notification) at the time of written examination failing which you may not be allowed to appear in the examination.
1. Aadhaar Card
2. Photo PAN card
3. Valid Indian passport
4. Driving license
5. Voters Identity card
6. Photo Identity Card (issued by Central Govt. /PSU or State Govt.)
Directions for Candidates :
1. Please check in the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to the O/o AIIMS, Raipur immediately for necessary action or at (recruitment[at]aiimsraipur.edu.in).
2. Candidates shall be present at the examination Centre 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
3. No Candidate in any case will be allowed to enter at the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination in each paper.
4. No Candidate without Admit Card and Original Identity Proof shall be allowed to sit in the examination by the Centre Superintendent.
5. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the interview.
6. No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the conclusion of the test and without handing over the Question Paper and Answer Sheet to the Invigilator concerned.
7. Candidates should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
8. Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet, he/she may be liable for criminal action.
9. Candidates should bring good quality blue/black ball point pens for the examination. USE OF PENCILIS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
10. Candidates should use blue/black ball point pen only to write particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, Answer Sheet and for darkening the circles of response.
11. Calculators, Log tables, Calculating devices, Communication Devices like Cellular Phone/Pager/Docupen etc. And Textual materials are not allowed in the Exam Hall.
12. If a candidate is found in possession of Cellular Phone/Paper/Docupen during the exam, the same will be forfeited and his/her candidature will be cancelled.
13. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility condition.
14. Application forms of only those candidates who are declared successful in the written examination, will be scrutinized for verifying their eligibility.
15. On completion of the test, candidate must handover the answer sheet and question paper booklet to the invigilator