|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ICSIL Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Junior Engineer Recruitment :
Online Applications are invited for the Post of Junior engineer (Civil and Mechanical/Electrical) on contract basis. Interested candidates must apply online latest by 6th December 2016 Thursday on (ICSIL website)
Related : ICSIL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer, JGM Operations : www.indianin.in/140.html
Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil)
Total post : 58
Qualification : Degree /Diploma in Civil from recognized university/Institution or equivalent
Post Name : Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
Total post : 12
Qualification : Degree /Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical from recognized university/Institution or equivalent
Terms & condition :
1. Applicant should be citizen of India.
2. Age limit: – Between 18 to 27 years (relaxation will be given 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years OBC).
3. OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority of Delhi Government.
4. Candidate should bring self-attested copies of all the certificates along with original certificates and 4 photographs at time of document verification.
5. Application(s) sent by post/personally/e-mail will not be accepted.
6. Candidate may download application form and submit duly filled in the form at the time of documentation.
7. Applicants who do not fulfil criteria, the application of them shall be rejected and no communication will be made in this regard.
8. Fixed monthly Remuneration of Rs.25000/- per month ( Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only)
9. Selection criteria: 70 marks shall be allotted for academic qualification and 30 marks for experience.
10. If two candidates have equal percentage of marks, then the priority will be given of experience and age.
11. In case the candidate is already employed, the candidate should submit the NOC from the employer at time of document verification.
12. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified from the post
13. The candidates should not have been convicted in any court of law.
14. If any declaration/information furnished is found false or if any material/facts suppressed will fully, the contractual engagement will be terminated forthwith.