|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : VITM Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Mentor in 2016
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2016
Junior Mentor Recruitment :
Details of Advertisement No. 1/2016 for engagement of One Junior Mentor at District Science Centre, Tirunelveli in Innovation Hub :
Related : TNPL Recruitment 2016 General Manager : www.indianin.in/807.html
** Should have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering with good aptitude for hand on activities and good experimental skills;
** Good teaching/research/ industry background;
** Passion for conducting investigative/innovative projects/model making/ design activities/ experimentation etc.
** Preference to retired professional and persons having labs/practical/ industry experience.
Duration of engagement :
** Minimum one year extendable on mutual agreed terms subject to satisfactory performance;
** Will be required to spend additional days with the students/ members as and when required for the sake of progress of work/ projects;
Scope of work :
** To assist the Chief Mentor;
** To guide and assist the students/ members in carrying out the innovative/ investigative projects in the innovation Hub;
** To attend to the Innovation Hub/Labs on weekends and during holidays/ vacations when students/ members are available as and when required;
** To manage the day to day activities of Innovation Hub;
** Monitoring and preparation of progress reports and upkeep of instruments / gadgets used for Innovation Hub activities;
** Coordination with other institutions/labs for conducting experiments, when required.
General Terms & Conditions :
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. Mere possessing the prescribed educational qualification and experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for mentorship.
The final list of candidates called for test will be based on the shortlisting of candidates by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only short listed candidates will be communicated and no interim inquiry/correspondence will be entertained.
3. There is no age limit for mentorship.
4. There is no application fee.
5. The duly filled application along with self attested copies of credentials and a recent passport coloured photograph should be forwarded to “The District Science Officer, District Science Centre, NH No.7, Kokkirakulam, Tirunelveli 627009” on or before 15.12.2016.
The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for Junior Mentorship at DSC, Tirunelveli”.
6. VITM reserves the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason.